Technology: It's More Fun at SM Cyberzone



As a blogger, there are quite a few tech stuff that are very much essential in my life. These are Mayumi (my laptop), Zack (my camera), and Lexi (my smartphone). I consider them my techie little friends that make my blogging life alive and dancing, Gangnam style.

Problem?

Last September 27, 2012, I was privileged to be one of the few DavaoeƱos who took a sneak peek before the grand opening of yet the biggest mall to hit the town; SM Lanang Premiere. What's even more exciting was that, I was invited to grace the ribbon cutting of SM Cyberzone. It got me really excited because Cyberzone is simply God's gift to the tech-loving citizens of the world, bloggers included.

SM Executive cutting the ribbon.

What I like about the Cyberzone at SM Lanang Premiere is that it offers a number of choices for your tech needs. You get to have a wide selection of stores that caters to every single gadget you can think of. This way, you get to have a variety of options that allows you to find the best gadget to compliment your lifestyle. Plus, shopping around cyberzone is quite an experience by itself since the architectural design of the entire place is very modernized and innovative. When you're there, you kinda feel like you're in one of those futuristic movies; like Tron, perhaps?

Look at the ceiling's aesthetics. So much tech to boot!
Not convinced? Well how about I'll let these photos below do the talking?

Who doesn't love MAC? I'm sure  DavaoeƱos are excited to see the unveiling of this Apple Haven.
 iPhone 5, anyone?
Hey gamers! This store's for ya! =)
Phone Accessories? Check this out. 
Octagon. I can't. Even. It's the ultimate place to go if you want a full range of laptop brands.
They have almost everything! 
Doing a jumpshot on conrete floor ain't easy, ya know!
But all for the love of Cyberzone. ♥
I had fun touring around SM Cyberzone. Aside from the fact that there's so many stores that offer some of the gadgets I've been eyeing for, we also had fun bullying the robots during the event.

Yeah, take this and that! Oh yeah, we're awesome and we know it! 
Experience Technology like never before

Okay, these pictures do not give justice to what SM Cyberzone has to offer. So I suggest, you head over to SM Lanang Premiere and see for yourself. I may not be as techie as the other tech junkie out there, but I know this:

make a gif


Credits to Ate Sarah for the photos. 

This entry was posted on October 3, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply