Why I Need a Globe Tattoo MediaPad

I live a redundant double life. One being a home-base web content manager/QA and the other being an aspiring professional blogger. They say I have been spending too much time online. I say, that's where I get my bread and butter. With that said, I am always in constant search of things that would make my life easier. I already own a decent laptop and a slightly decent smartphone, but sometimes, they have certain limitations that I know for sure, only a tablet can gratify. So yes, I need a Globe Tattoo MediaPad in my life. Here's why:

1. As a Web content Manager and QA, it is imperative for me to check our website projects on all platforms. That includes checking how a certain website would look like on a laptop/desktop, mobile phone, and tablet. Unfortunately, I don't have a tablet, at least not yet. So yes, I need a Globe Tattoo MediaPad in my life.

2. As a blogger, I sometimes attend events where constant social media updates is called for. For the past months, I got myself into believing that my gingerbread of a smartphone can suffice. But who am I kidding? I  actually get cranky when I get an unstable connection; I could almost create my own meme. Poor public Wi-Fi could be a factor. But still, a more updated OS and a reliable internet connection, not to mention, a gadget with a decent megapixel camera could do a lot more. So yes, I need a Globe Tattoo MediaPad in my life.

3. As a person who believes in the power of Social Media, I am compelled to bring myself online anytime and everywhere I go to catch up with the latest news. That's right,  I get my daily dose of public awareness over the Web because information spreads like wildfire online; it's faster than a speedlight. In the same way, I speak my mind through these social media channels in order to be heard and hopefully contribute to the betterment of the community I live in. So yes, I need a Globe Tattoo MediaPad in my life.



But why do I want a Globe Tattoo MediaPad over the other tablets loitering around the market today? Well, because it is packed with:

  • Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
  • 7.0-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 800 x 1280 pixel resolution
  • Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor
  • Adreno 220 GPU
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8GB internal memory (expandable to 32GB)
  • 5MP autofocus rear camera
  • 1.3MP front camera
  • Video recording 720p @ 30fps
  • HSUPA 5.76 Mbps. HSDPA 14.4 Mbps
  • Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
  • Bluetooth v2.1, microUSB v2.0
  • GPS, A-GPS support
  • Li-Po 4100 mAh battery

Looks pretty hardcore, right? Not only that, it is also much cheaper than its legit competitors with a price tag summing up to P21,990. What's even more interesting is that, Globe offers it with a very lucrative package. 

To quote:

"Globe Telecom is offering the Tattoo MediaPad at almost half the price at P10,990 (12mos. to pay at 0% interest) if you subscribe to their Tattoo Personalized Plan 999. This plan gives you fast unlimited browsing and a base speed of up to 7.2 mbps and a world of exclusive discounts and freebies from Globe".

I think I'd like to have this is a gift for Christmas. But you know what's even better than buying this for myself? Well, if I win this from Andrew of Alleba Blog! Yes, you read that right! He is giving away one Globe Tattoo MediaPad to one of his lucky readers (which could be me, by the way). Wanna steal my thunder? Then head over to Alleba and who knows? Maybe you're the lucky one, after all. 

This entry was posted on November 9, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply