Eden Nature Park Through The Lens

Eden Nature Park is Davao City's own little Baguio and Tagaytay. It's about an hour and a half drive from downtown and is located 3,000 feet above sea level. This mountain resort is home to man-made nature grounds meant to rebuild a lost environment. It's home to fresh air and cool breeze, fruits and greens, plus a whole lot of adventures such as Indiana Jones, Skyrider, Mountain Trails, Campsites, Playgrounds specifically made for Pinoy Games, and what not. They also have a Bird Walk and Butterfly Sanctuary, two of my favorite spots, if I may say. 

I had the chance to visit the place two weeks ago with my colleagues. I wasn't really in the mood at that time though, because it was a Saturday; my supposedly rest and "me" day. But thank goodness I willed myself to join the team. Visiting Eden was the perfect getaway to distress and rejuvenate my mind, body, and soul. The resort was visually appetizing and leaving the place without taking snapshots is a mortal sin! 

Photos Taken with my trusty point-and-shoot Canon Powershot ISA3330 IS. Crossprocessed in Adobe Photoshop CS3



Ibong Adarna is real! And Prinsipe Juan is hiding somewhere. Can you see him? LOL! 











These are just breadcrumbs from the real beauty of Eden Nature Park. If you're planning to visit Davao, do include this sanctuary in your list. 

Eden Nature Park is located in Crossing Bayabas, Toril, Davao City. 

This entry was posted on February 25, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply