I used to dream of having a huge Havaianas collection, back when I was still in college. But then, it didn't took a while before I realized, that dream is far beyond my reach. As much as I want to hoard every new design, I just can't, because my pocket tells me so. I only have two pairs at the moment, but I consider them as one of my worthy investments. Blowing a few hundreds for a pair of slippers is insane, but why am I so drawn to them? It's prolly because of the quality of these flip-flops. They're sturdy, comfortable, and last for a really long time. My oldest pair is now three years old, and it's still as good as new. You do get more than what you pay for.
Going back to my dream havies collection, I know that even if I'd earn enough to buy one pair a month, it's going to be impractical. Why would I buy a plain rubber, if I can score a quality wedge or ballet flats with that amount? (bitter! =p) But the truth cannot be denied, my cravings for every new design doesn't stop. The solution? Invest on MYOH (Make Your Own Havaianas). I'm so excited to get my very first MYOH pair.
If you're from Davao and you're an addict like me, catch the MYOH caravan this Sept 9-11 at the Abreeza Mall, Acitvity Center. See you there!
Have you had an MYOH pair before?
Going back to my dream havies collection, I know that even if I'd earn enough to buy one pair a month, it's going to be impractical. Why would I buy a plain rubber, if I can score a quality wedge or ballet flats with that amount? (bitter! =p) But the truth cannot be denied, my cravings for every new design doesn't stop. The solution? Invest on MYOH (Make Your Own Havaianas). I'm so excited to get my very first MYOH pair.
If you're from Davao and you're an addict like me, catch the MYOH caravan this Sept 9-11 at the Abreeza Mall, Acitvity Center. See you there!
Pins to watch out! Weee, I'm loving the MNL and Kokeshi doll. =)

